Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Thick and soft. It has good elasticity and shrinkage, convenient to install on the microphone.
- The windproof ball was squeezed into a bag, so please turn it off for a while, then it will return to its original shape.
- Wear a foam cover to protect the mic and filter out unwanted noise when recording indoors.
- Wear a windproof ball for better use when recording outdoors.
Record every wonderful moment
Avoid common problems for better recording quality
--- Use cables correctly
- The connector TRS is used for DSLRs.
- The connector TRRS is used for smartphones.
- There are two formats (CTIA/OMTP) for the 3.5 mm headphone jack of smartphones.
- Please confirm if your phone supports CTIA first. If it only supports OMTP, you also need to prepare a conversion head yourself.
--- Use manual audio recording mode
- When you use camera, please change auto gain to manual in recording option, then fine tune the level to sound about 12 db .
- Also, position your microphone as close as possible to the subject who is speaking - unless 4 feet is ideal.
- When the subject is quiet, it will not amplify the background noise and will give a good level without distortion.
--- Avoid WiFi interference and use manual focus
- Use manual focus to avoid noise caused by autofocus.
- In fact, most electronic products can experience interference from strong external RF fields, such as the WiFi transmitter. Disabling WiFi can help avoid potential interference.
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.