The Donner Wireless Pedal is a controller suitable for Macs, PCs, and all tablet systems including Android tablets. It is intended to help you with your music playback, scrolling through lyrics or guitar tablature, playbacks or media control, and much more.
Couple the pedal.
1. To pair the pedal, first turn on Bluetooth on the host device (Windows PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smart phone).
2. Then turn on the Bluetooth music pedal with the switch in the upper viewing corner of the control panel. In the host device's Bluetooth settings, select the "Detect" option and you should see "Bluetooth Music Pedal."
3. Select the Bluetooth foot pedal to establish the connection.
4. The pairing and syncing process flashes through multiple colors and takes a few seconds and even up to a minute.
5. As soon as the foot pedal's LED stops flashing rapidly and the device says “connected”, the foot pedal is fully paired to the host device and ready to use.