Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Two models: HOT mode and DIGITAL mode
- Pure analog whole circuit delay, new delay effect clear, plump and smooth.
- The LED indicator shows the working status. True bypass provides a transparent tone.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, practical and durable.
- Powered by DC 9V adapter. (The polarity of the plug is positive on the barrel and negative in the center). (Not included)
This is the delay pedal from Donner Company with the name Wave, which is also a purely analog circuit delay pedal. And it may be the smallest analog delay effect pedal ever made. The clear tone of Wave can be well applied to all kinds of music, and the tone can compete with the same expensive similar products. For the analog delay, a delay time of 20ms to 620ms is enough to meet normal needs. Although Wave has a small size, it is equipped with a comprehensive basic adjustment knob. There are three function buttons, namely LEVEL, F.BACK and TIME. LEVEL is used to set the delay volume. F.BACK is used to set repeated notes. TIME is used to set the delay time. Two models: MOD and NORMAL. The true bypass switch allows your instrument's signal to pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is off, feeding your amp with a direct, unmodified signal from your instrument.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Delay Time: 20ms~620ms Impedance
input: 1 M Ohms
Output impedance: 490 Ohms
Working current: 38mA
Power supply: 9 V DC adapter (center negative)
Dimensions : 75 mm (P) x 36 mm (L )*40mm (H)
Weight: 210g (with box)
1.Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity or sub-zero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in direct sunlight.
Please do not disassemble the pedal by yourself.
·Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Wave Guitar Effect Pedal
1x User Manual
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.