Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Turn the knob to control the volume of your loop.
- Donner ONE Looper is equipped with an advanced chip, which can automatically save recorded files even if the device is turned off.
- Use a single footswitch to record, play, stop, overdub, delete. The Donner looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3.
- True Bypass
- Turns red: Recording
- Turn blue: Playback
- Blinks twice: Undo/Redo
- Blinking blue: Pause
- DC IN: Input for power supply, 9V DC regulated AC adapter.
- Bouton Loop Level : Controls the volume of your loop.
- Input/output jack: 1/4" mono audio jack, for guitar plug in/signal out.
- True Bypass Footswitch: Record/play/stop/overdub/delete loop.
- Registration : Press the footswitch once, the LED lights up red, indicating that the looper is in record mode.
- Lecture : Press the footswitch again to exit record mode. The LED turns blue.
- Overdub : Press the footswitch during loop playback, the LED turns red.
- Undo / Redo: Press and hold the foot switch for 2 seconds or more. The LED flashes twice quickly, then the recording is erased/restored.
- Stop the loop: Press the foot control twice quickly. The LED starts flashing blue. To restart the loop, press the pedal once.
- Delete the loop: Press the foot control twice quickly and hold it down on the second press.
- Maximum loop duration: 30 minutes
- Maximum number of overdubs: Unlimited
- Input/Output: Monaural 1/4 jack
- Power supply: DC 9V (not included)
- Current consumption: 140mA
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
|Triple Looper||Beltway Looper||ONE Looper||Circle Looper|
|Loop time||90 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes||160 minutes|
|Registration of slots||3||1||1||40|
|Features||looper with screen||3 reading modes||easy to use||looper with drum machine|
|Power supply||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC|
|Circuit||True Bypass||True Bypass||True Bypass||True Bypass|
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.