Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Connect your instrument to the INPUT of the Circle LOOPER.
Connect your amplifier or effects to the OUTPUT of the Circle LOOPER. Please connect the 9V DC power supply (Center Negative) to DC IN. Make sure the power supply is at least 300mA.
POP / ROCK / METAL / FUNK / HIPHOP / LATIN / DISCO / BLUES / JAZZ / FUSION / METROE
Volume: Adjust the playback volume of RHYTHM. The default value is 5, meaning no attenuation or enhancement of the original signal.
Display the BPM (Beatperminute) of RHYTHM.
Flashes the LED above the left footswitch to indicate the current BPM of RHYTHM.
Please refer to TAP TEMPO for BPM setting.
EXT CTRL: External stereo footswitch jack
Set via editor software.
Download editing software and audio driver software.
Connect CIRCLE LOOPER with computer via USB to use editing software.
When connecting to a computer, “USB connect” will be displayed on the screen. CIRCLE LOOPER can only be controlled by software. Buttons and footswitches will not respond in this mode.
You can download the software from the official website.
2. LOOPERLED: Indicate current LOOPER settings
3. Display screen
4. RHYTHMLED: Show current RHYTHM settings
5. RHYTHM: RHYTHM control. Choose the type of rhythm, speed and volume of RHYTHM.
6. Left Footswitch: On / Off
7. MERGERCTRL: Toggle LOOPER and drum machine to work independently or simultaneously. Hold to delete recorded tracks. Hold to delete recorded tracks.
8. Right Footswitch: On / Off
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.