Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE DONNER-25 MIDI CONTROLLER IS DEFINITELY THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOU
- Portable Machine for your Performances
- Excellent Game Feel
- express yourself
- When pressing one of the four functions: Octave, Transpose, Sustain, or Program, rock the joystick left, or right, to adjust and set the activated feature. As each adjustment is made, the lights will indicate the status of the adjustment just made.
- Octave : Easily change the octave of keyboard keys by tapping and moving the joystick from left to right. Once you have determined the desired octave, press the button again and the key light will flash from light to dark.
- Transpose : Perform a key change on the button. Raise or lower certain semitones by gently pressing and moving the joystick from left to right. After finding the tone you want, lightly press again to lock, and the light will appear to flash from light to dark.
- Program : This button allows you to change the sound of the instrument you are currently using when connecting specific software. Our midi keyboard supports storing 4 programs, so you can switch between them at will while playing.
- Dimensions : 33 x 10 x 3 cm
- Weight: 38 Kg
- Keyboard: 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Port MIDI/ Alimentation : USB-C
- Features: Octave, Transpose, Sustain, Program to record four programs.
INCLUDED IN THE LOT:
- Midi Keyboard x1
- USB-C x1
- User manual x1
- You should have an OTG cable.
- If your iPhone/iPad has a Lightning port, please use an OTG (Lightning to USB) cable to connect your iPhone/iPad, then use a free cable for the MIDI connection (USB-C to USB).
- If your iPhone/iPad has a USB-C port, please use an OTG cable (USB-C to USB-C) to connect your iPhone/iPad and then use a free cable for the MIDI connection (USB-C to USB).
- Please do not use "USB-C to USB" or "USB-C to USB-C" or "Lightning to USB-C" for MIDI connection to your iPhone/iPad, it may damage the product.
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.