Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The DML-1 features a mahogany body, chrome tuning keys, good quality strings and a PVC pickguard.
Save time with an all-in-one mandolin set!
- Size: 28 inches
- Color: Sunburst
- Number of frets: 20
- Hand orientation: right
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Back & Sides: AAA African Mahogany
- Body Top: AAA African Mahogany
- Neck Material: AAA African Mahogany
- Position Inlays: Dot Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast Steel
- Unique high quality Donner tuning machines are open peg style, made of metal alloy and keep your mandolin in tune.
- Unique classic adjustable compensated bridge design, and the bridge is held together by string pressure.
- The correct location for the bridge is in the middle of the F holes.
- 20 brass frets with fret position markings at the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets on the neck and fingerboard top.
- Mandoline provides you with AAA quality African mahogany.
- The sturdy, lightweight characteristics of AAA African Mahogany give the DML-1 Mantolin a warm sound and translucent high frequency.
- Seasoned wood gives DML-1 a more stable performance, even if played for a long time, it will not change its feel.
- 1 x mandoline Dml-1
- 1 x grand sac.
- 1 x set of strings
- 1 x syntoniseur DT-2
- 1 x polishing cloth
- 2 x guitar picks
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.