Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
MP3 input and port, built-in amplifier, the DDP-100 is compatible with external audio sources or for your headphones.
Sostenuto- Loud, decrease the damper effect by half-pressing the pedal.
Sustain- Sustain, hold last notes.
- Adapter: 12V/ DC, 3A
- Speakers: ≥20W x 2
- Piano Dimensions : 137 x 40 x 84 cm, 40.6 Kg
- Key Material: ABS Plastic
- Body Material: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
- Pedals Material: Metal
- Other Materials: Wire, Wood, Plastic
- Please follow the instructions to be able to play quickly without problems
- User's Guide : Donner DDP-100 Digital Piano.pdf
- Digital Piano x 1
- Adapter x 1
- Crankset x 1
- Right & Left Support Plate x 1
- Right & Left Support Column x 2
- White Fixed Plate x 1
- Dowel x 8
- view x 16
Click here to claim your free DAW software and course. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service.
Please note :
Due to the large size of the product, operating costs will be incurred for the return of the goods to the warehouse.
Therefore, once the ordered product has been sent, all refunds or returns initiated by non-quality issues will be charged a 10% operation fee.
- This product can currently only be delivered in Germany/ France/ Italy/ Spain.
- Delivery time : 15 to 20 days.
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.