Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Replacement cables for your pedal power supplies.
- 10 x 23.6" (60CM) and all the cables are made with 21AWG high quality copper wire.
- Male to male, one right angle and one straight jack.
- 5.5mm (outside diameter) x 2.1mm (inside diameter), negative in the center.
- Analog circuit design pedals(overdrive,distortion,tremolos,compressors etc) typically only need 20-50ma to run, but digital reverb, delay, preamp pedals can need 100-200ma.
Donner DC pedal power patch cables are replacement cables for your power supplies. The package has 10 x 24" (60CM) and all the cables are made with 21AWG high quality copper wire. They are one right angle (for your effect pedal DC in) and one straight (for your effect pedal power DC out) that is the way they all should be all the time. Other cables may look thicker, but only because of more layers of PVC or PE insulation. The thicker cable with more copper wire is especially important when you're using non-isolated power supplies that share the current across all the outputs. Analog circuit design pedals(overdrive,distortion,tremolos,compressors etc) typically only need 20-50ma to run, but digital reverb, delay, preamp pedals can need 100-200ma. If they don't get it they start to make weird ticking noises. You can always tell the thin cables because they "heat up" trying to pass high current.
Length: 23.6 Inch (60CM)
Plug Diameter: Male to Male 5.5 x 2.1 mm Jack
Material Quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
Jacket Material: PVC
Outer Diameter: OD2.0*2(mm)
10 x Pedal Power Cable
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.