Roll over image to zoom in
Paiement & Sécurité
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Clear at a glance
9cm LCD color screen
One button to rule them all
One button press to navigate through the menu and adjust settings.
A man orchestra
40 rhythms and 60 sec per loop
Change your preset tone combinations just with your feet.
Easy to use
The Arena2000's touch mode cleverly complements the design of its small control panel, making handling simple and clear. Its intuitive use makes it simple and easy to access for amateur musicians and professionals alike. It will certainly be your best ally to complement your creativity, whether you are in the studio, on stage or in your bedroom.
Complete transformation functionalities
The Arena2000 has inputs for Guitar, Aux., Midi, XLR L/R and Mono Jack 6.35mm. A simulator cab output option allows users to switch between the 1/4" Jack out port and the XLR out port, which is especially useful for live performances.
personalized:2 control switches
One effect at a time
ON: Customizable single effect control
- MCVAD technology (Modeling of Direct Analog Virtual Circuits).
- 150 presets (50 sound banks x 3 presets)
- 80 High-Resolution Amp Models
- 50 built-in Cab IR (Impulse Response) Models + 50 slots for loading third-party IRs
- Response Length
- A total of 278 effects
- Mobile effect blocks for flexible signal routing
- The multifunctional Control and Expression pedals guarantee unlimited adjustment possibilities
- Built-in drum machine with 40 patterns and 60s Loop with reverse/double/half speed
- Audio/recording via USB supports simultaneous recording of dry signal and effects
- MIDI input for switches with external devices
- Computer software for tone editing, backup and firmware update
- Mobile app for Bluetooth wireless tone editing
- Product Manual: Donner Arena 2000.pdf
- Arena 2000 Give Control for Win10
- Arena 2000 Donner Control for MacOS
QUESTIONS ET RÉPONSES
Avoir une question?
Soyez le premier à poser une question à ce sujet.